Wednesday, June 23, 2010

little stuff :)

here's a little stuff to type..
Hey,anw..
Today is my sister's Birthday..
Happy Birthday to her..
and the treat is on Friday..
Actually there's 2 choices..
today or friday..
but I choose Friday..
Cause today I feel like I just wanna be at home :D
ah she forget her promise to celebrate it at Duck King
but it's okay..
Coffee Box also okay.. ;)

I'm active in Pet Society again recently..
yeaghh..
cause of this unlimited inet connection,
so I can play as long as I wish :D

However,
the real reason I blog today is about him
' S '
well I know he has a new one
But why he keep on staying away from me?
usually he just so care to me
I miss that. :(
But he's no longer mine
So I don't have to be like this
jealous and worry >o<
envy her..
I know she bought something for him
must admit I love the Adidas one :O
aihh..so what
If I keep on blogging bout him
Jealousy will just come across my mind
and whoops
my head will keep spinning round n round thinking bout them
So, I better continue my Petsos :D

Anw, I'm so happy today! I found MIXER

And it'll gonna be mine real soon XD
wohoooo
waiting for the oven



and one again..
just wanna show what I'm listening to now :

Because Of You (Neyo) - Sabrina's version
oh I Love this so much



Baby, you have become my addiction

He's the sweetest drug

No comments:

Post a Comment