Sunday, June 6, 2010

going back.

few hours later i probably at car otw to my hometown
i wish i have a lot of things to do there
going to learn driving :D
this whole day I'm stalking on him..
lol..
it's nice..
i've ever close to him once
many years ago from mig33
seems like i know him first than any other acs students :)
before i know tasbih,i know him first
he has so many injuries
hha..
what a boy.. :D
wish I can be his friend :)
i think he's quite romantic..
i love that..
but AL is much more romantic
awww..
tomorrow will have a real blast
hha..
mom will cook for me the best mee soah ever.. :D
maybe bake some cake for me too :D
nyumm nyummm...
can't wait til tonight..
okay then..
hello Brandan..
see you again Medan..
going back to medan real soon :D



with love,
Vitriyip

No comments:

Post a Comment