Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm back ^-^

here I am..
already in Medan..
i went back on Saturday..
and will back to Brandan again on this Sunday..
yeahh..
quite tiring..
and hope i won't have fever again..
cause lately when i take 2 hrs or more using car to somewhere,
i do feel so tired and taa-daa got fever liau..
so sad :(
yesterday i was totally tortured
how come?
hmm..u see
i went back to the toilet about 15 times or maybe more
just in 1 day
and fever make it worse
haiaa..i sleep like guling" on my bed..
everything around me lay on the floor
and I'm rolling rolling like siau lang
its very hurt til i can't sleep
oh my stomach :'(
then i quickly go to see the doctor..
thanks God he's home
he said I got Dysentery
I dunno what is it
what i know it's some kind like diare
so he gave 4 kinds of medicine and must consume it all
bitter >.<
lack of drinking water recently
and i ate quite lot of bakcang and kicang
Mom won't let me eat that again I guess
yeahhhh pulut is not so good :X
but after all gratefully i feel much more fine now
or else Dad will ask me to sleep one night at Gleni
but so far so good..
I feel good now :)
Thanks God :)

ahh anw,my bro is going to Prapat
hmm..that's the reason why I go back to Medan
i have to accompany my grandma :)
i wonder if my bro will bring fish home..
he took his fishing kit yesterday :D
hope he got the strike
triple strike will be so good
hha.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment