Wednesday, July 7, 2010

last day of my school holiday

i need more holiday..
it's just not enough for me.
but well i'm happy i'm in the same class with tina.
yeahh.we'll be a great friend :)
yesterday i started my tuition.move to SC
and guess what?
i met tjin there..weww
haiyooo..it's a small small world
however,,there's a cute teacher..handsome..
and he often go to the gym..woo..his bicep :DD
ahh..anw i havent post about my rank in the school
i got the 3rd. lol
and given a voucher 210k :p

bout my driving lesson..
i drive about 56KM
waiting for my SIM A ;O

and bout my baking lesson
i made chiffon on monday
its edible but not as perfect as I wish :(
mom said it's okay..
next time it'll be great :)
i bake it on my own
baking is just so nice

bout my sis bday..
we ate at bakezin
quite expensive
a piece of cake is about 30idr
:O :O
later i'll post about bakerzin
and will upload some of the pics i took there

btw..
gotta off soon
cause i'll have some shopping with tina :D
happy Wednesday everyone

and Happy Birthday to Walton
who is walton?hha
he's my classmate and sit next to me in lab computer and english
i always teach him when there's quiz
and so satisfied could make he got 80 on final exam
usually he got 60 -.-"
hha..i miss his iphone anyway :D
cheer up..i know u couldnt pass 75
and it means u'll stay at X grade
but failure is a key to success,rite? :)
wishing u all the best,boy :D
have a blast! :DDD


Sun,here i come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment