Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sat-Sun-Mon

dear blog,,

haizz..few days ago didn't have enough time to post my stories..
there r so many things happened..
i write it down one by one..kayy..
hha..


+ Sat Nite+

yappp..
i felt so happy dat day..
I went to my Grandma's betdeii party..
i met my lovely cousin.Dad n Mom too.. ^^
thenn..
bcoz there're nothing to do n we're bored..
we decided to sing..
hha..
lucky number one was my sist . :)
hha..she sang very well..
I sang too..
hha..
1st one wif my bro..
" sao nian by kuang liang"..hhi..
2nd one wif Kristle . :)
" liang san bo yi JULIET by gary chao ft. 'i dunno(4get d singer)'..hha
wow..Kristle has a great voice..ckckck..
that's why he join PADUS..hha

...22.30..
the party ended..
I went home wif my sist .
took a bath.brushed my teeth.
then went to sleep..
haahaa..quite simple..XP


+ Sunday +

huaaaa..
in the morning I played audition..
hha..wif my broo..
( I think i've spent much more time wif my bro lately. :) )
then..
I went to Sun Plaza wif my bro..
nowhere to go..haha..
I went to the bookstore(near Bread Talk) as usual n Gramedia too..
I always go there if I'm @ Sun..
my favo places..^^
I had my dinner @ Sushi Tei..
then went home..
I love the ramen..XD


+Mon Nite+

I went to palladium..
watched "Pocong Setan Jompo"..
ewwww...
quite a scary movie..
then I had sandwich otw back home..
nyummy..
hahaa...


no more..
I'll have a private course after this..
so..
Dat's all vo today..
hope u hav a naiz nite..^^
XOXO..

No comments:

Post a Comment