Thursday, April 23, 2009

boredom

waaaaaa..
I'm so bored today..
ewww..
in the morning I watch "Seven Pound"..
wooowww..
I love it..
then I go to school at 11 o'clock..
weww..hha..XD
and reach school at about 12..
woow..but AH come 1st..
i wonder wad time he go to school..XP
huh..
actually I'm so lazy to come earlier..
huhh..
but there's still Nihongo (にほんご) lesson..
ewww..
n the worst thing is..
the teacher doesn't come..
w-e-w..
I spend my time playing game with Jeni..
haiizzz..
still bored that time..>.<
and there's a big WOW..
wow.wow.wow.
I'm in the same class with Vanie when national exam..
hha..yippiee..
n maybe I sit behind her..
wow..nice sist..XD
hueee..
that's all..
coz i must study now..
prepare myself vo de national exam..
hha..XD
gud luck all..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment