Tuesday, April 7, 2009

annoyed.happy.laugh.

+ troublesome +

huaaa..
there're so much things bothering me today..
haiiizz..
1st. I just can answer 35 out of 40 numbers for today exam..>.<..
too bad laa..
2nd. My grandma comparing me n my cousin..
huh..i know he can solve the questions much more than me..but it doesn't mean that i'm not
as good as him, rite?
3rd. It's raining..I'm on the bus repling some comments..It's quite damp n hot..n the driver
doesn't want to turn on the aircon..that caused me want to throw up..>.<
4th. The phone starts to ring since morning from the same caller..asking to apply credit card..
hueee...I think they won't stop calling till we apply it..haizz..it's annoying..
5th. Some junior join our class..they're so noisy..I can hardly hear the teacher explaining..
huh..


+ nice one +
  • Ola n Vit..We tease some junior..hha..we enjoy it..n they don't take it too seriously..they don't angry with us..hha..wad a nice junior..
  • I'm listening to my fav songs..It's the best thing ever..cozy..
  • After I arrive at home..I meet my brother..I seldom meet him though we're in the same house..busy with our activities..hha..we're having some jokes..and it works[!]..I laugh and just easily forget those 5 things I've mentioned before..hhas.. ( The best moment I've ever had with Him )..

" Blood is thicker than water "

1 comment:

  1. Umm..sorry..some mistakes
    there must be 'replying'..lol

    ReplyDelete