Tuesday, October 4, 2011

long lost baby J



hey bloggie it's been a while since the last time I blog.
kinda pissed of bcoz my ' w-e-t ' isn't working.
I can't type those words so I have to keep on copy paste them and it's super sucks.

Actually I'm going to write about our BBQ party at Jenny's last Saturday.
Jethro is the organizer.
At first I'm not sure Mom will allow me and I decided not to go.
but on Friday i heard a shocking news, guess what?!
J is in!! wohoo it's like a jackpot to me.
I miss him so damn much.
I've tried to forget him but I can't.
so on Friday night I asked Mom to allow me join the BBQ party.
Luckily Mom allowed me. I'm so freaking happy :DD
Jenny and Agnes fetched me at 5pm and we off to Cambridge together.
Jen had her fitness routine and we just sat there waiting for her.
after that we went to Brastagi to buy tomato sauce.
When we're otw to Jenny's, Jethro told us that they'd reached there.
We rushed and reached there at 6pm.
Hendry came alone at 6.30pm.
Cuz there's still much time, we watched soccer. hha
It's Liverpool vs Everton match. cmiiw. :p
Most of us didn't had lunch so Jen asked her servant to cook us Indomie..hhe

I thought that J won't come but then Jethro said that he'll be there at 8.
well, it's true J came at 8pm on a heavy rain using his Honda City..
hohoo I was nervous and freaking happy, we haven't talked for almost 10 months.
Why? Me as well don't know why he avoid me, we used to be so close..
we're once in love and that's all -end of story-
got no more memorable moments with him.

*err okay back to BBQ*
We play phak bang after some of my friends came.
if someone's lose, the winner will put powder on the loser's face.
I thought I won't lose. I'm wrong.
Jethro put it on my cheek, so did Hendri.
I kept on avoiding J but I gave up finally.
He told me to close my eyes, I did as he said.
Guess what happened?!!!
He put it on my LIPS!! *melting*
The best moment I had with him.
and if there's a chance, he'd get his hand closer to mine.
We grilled the chicken together. Just both of us. no one disturbed us.
*singing* BEST THING I EVER HAD -my version- ;p

at 12 we closed our first grilling session bcuz Bee had to leave.
Jethro and J also had to leave.
Before both of them leaved,
J showed his skill riding Hendri modified motorcycle and
sprinting his own modified car.
He was so hot doing that.
and oh we took turn to drive his car.
I drove his modified car which made me easier to drive.
I don't know, It's lighter than usual car.
How I wish I could kiss him on his cheek or he'd kiss me on my forehead.
Kay, it's not going to happen.
What happened between us is in the past and I had to keep moving on just like him.
But J, if you read this post, I've got to tell you that I'm waiting for you to love me back.
I would have confessed my love from the very first.
From now on you're the one and I'm not going to love anyone else esp. the guys I've mentioned before on my previous posts.
I miss you and I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment