Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lassie, the love of my life

this post is dedicated to the one and only amazing creature I've ever had and loved before which is so hard to let her go, so hard to say goodbye to, my lovely doggy, LASSIE

someone just called and i didn't pick it up.
my granny did.
I have this bad feeling but I cast it away.
then, she knocked my door and told me that Lassie has passed away.
I don't know what to do or what to say, I was really shocked and feel horrible.
My stomach hurts, it feels like blended.
I never thought that I would lose her this soon.
I'm not ready.
I know Mom has told me before that Lassie was sick, on Saturday.
She refused to eat.
I've always want to call Mom and ask how is Lassie.
but I think she'll be okay, nothing to worry about, so I didn't call.
huhuuu..
I guess it's been about 7years Lassie stay with us, as a family.
And I still remember there's a time when she got eyesore that she can hardly open her eyes,
so I put insto into it and I cried over her seeing she surrendered like that.

I miss her. etw

I miss the time when she bites me with love.
I miss the time when she barks.
I miss the time when she runs over here and there.
I miss the time when she sneeze.
I miss the time when she yawn.
I miss the time when she chase those rats.
I miss the time when she digs the soil.
I miss the time when she afraid of thunder and rain.
I miss the time when she accompany Mom watching TV.
I miss the time when she sits there waiting for us to finish our dinner.
I miss the time when she licks me.
I miss the time when she acts naughty to catch our attention.
I miss the time when she relaxing in front of the fan, her favorite fan.

I miss the time when I fed her milk when she is sick.
I miss the time when I put my feet under her warm belly.
I miss the time when I play with her tail.
I miss the time when I cheated her.
I miss the time when I stroked her head, always.

And what hurts me the most is knowing that she won't run and barks to greet me "welcome home".
Hometown wouldn't be the same now without her.

I still can't believe that she has gone.
I wish this is just a dream.
Someone please wake me up.

Or even if it's real,
Someone please help me to wake Lassie up,
I'm begging you.

I don't know how to be strong, I can't keep my eyes to stop crying because the reality hurts me too much.


Goodbye Lassie my little oneYou gave me love and helped
Me find the sun
And every time that I was down
You would always come aroundAnd get my feet back on
The ground

Goodbye Lassie it s hard to die
When all the birds are singing in
The sky
Now that the spring is in the air
With the flowers everywhere
I wish that we could both be there


my bro used to write Lessie, and I've always write Lassie, just the matter of spelling anw.


"Life is not measured
by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments
that take our breath away."

No comments:

Post a Comment