Saturday, December 10, 2011

chocochip

hey guys, how's your weekend?
hope it's as exciting as mine :D
tonight titu fetch all of us
hen says "hey, why you dressed so sexy and great? look, all of us dressed casually"
helloooo I'm just wearing my fav forever21 3/4 sleeve shirt and white shorts
and it's not sexy at all -.-"
I had dinner tonight with my pals at Nusa
yeah my pals: my brohh(hendri), apuii(jethro), malina, titu, shanice and devina :)
well, I have to admit that Nusa's fried chicken is so yummie :9
after that we off to Matador
seems like they've upgraded it
i ordered choco chip, hen caramel one
and apuii's blended coffee is the best one
i love it
and i told Laza to come over
guess what?! he came
we've met and we chat for a while
then, we're going home
that's all, it was such a great night hanging out with them guys :D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment