Monday, May 2, 2011

not so lucky day

Yeah,just like what Nic said, "you should mark 2nd May as your unlucky day"
But no,I won't do it. It's just another usual day.

Know why it's unlucky?
I fell down from my chair.and I landed my butt first.
Actually it's because of the guy sitting next to me.
I'm kinda tease him,then he tease me back,then he pull my chair.this time I reflex and just get up,I think he put my chair back,I'm wrong. That's why I fall down.
It didn't hurt at all,but it's so embarrassing.i just can't stand it.
I'm not mad at him at all after what he has done to me.
I don't know why I couldn't scream right in his face or even slap him.
I just smile. How stupid.
Dunno what magic he has,i can't mad at him even once.
Last time I mad at him only for one day..aaaaaa weird -.-"

Just realize my grammar sucks.i should take english tuition again.
Aaaaa..I'm so damn hungry right now..
The last meal I have is half scoop of green tea Häagen dazs ice cream.and it was like 4pm ;(
I should stop eating aaaaaaaaa.... :O
Okay,off to bed,i'm feeling like doing skipping tomorrow morning..hha

No comments:

Post a Comment