Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks to all my teachers!

huaaaa...
haven't post something about teacher's day..
a lot of FUN!
sacrifice some of my time and money too..
but worth it!
we're all as busy as bee..
our parody was success..
first,i thought that nobody will laugh..
it made me so nervous..
but when the narrator( andrew ) came out everyone started to laugh..
hha..he's acted as a sissy..
and the narrator sound was my hardwork..just like what i've told before on my previous post.. :D
then,all of us tried our best for parody..
many said that it's very great..
some teachers said that too..
yeeaaghhh...
seems like p2s1,we will make parody again..
can't wait any longer..lol

hmmm...
bcoz of parody,i skipped some lessons..
that makes me damn tired!
yesterday..homeworks,notebooks,..were all killing me..
wew...
my chem notebook wasn't completed..
i've to write as quick as possible to finish it cause it's the first lesson..
after finished it,i have to memorise what-so-called 'valensi' in chem term..
woow..
i made it for only about 5mins..
hha..
not so hard..
i still remember..
*beli mangga casih sribu balik ozen nikahi cinderella..*
*hai lina nanti kamu rebut agus franolo*hha..wira taught me that!
he used his bff name..actually it's agus pranolo..
wkwkkwkwkk... XD
physics also leaved a lot of notes when i wasn't in that class..
I borrowed physics n math notebook home..
and i have to finish it today..
huammmzzz..
let's do it..



~I've watched New Moon on Wednesday~
hha..
but the ending makes me curious..
-Bella..will you marry me?(Cullen)-
gyaaaa...so sweet..
heart it!
n Taylor was so cool there..waaaaa
heart him!

good day all..

No comments:

Post a Comment