Monday, May 30, 2011

he-cutest guy in my life

It's about him,the cute guy
I go to school earlier today..
I reach school at 7..
About 8 he reach school..
I don't see any of his friends at canteen..
So,I ask him to sit with us..
He sits beside me :)
When I'm talking he touch my face with his finger..
I think oh it's okay..we're just friend..
Then few minutes later he *umm dunno how to say this but in Indonesia - Dia mengelus kepalaku(di poni tepatnya)..hhe
I'm shock,happy,excited,shy,everything mix, i can't describe how i feel..but it feels so damn gooood..
I guess I'm blushing when he do that..ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ
And then he lean on me..hihi
Once again,he touch my face..
Aaaaaa...
my friends see that and whisper one to another while looking at us..they smile and keep staring at me..
Aaa..i dunno how to face that condition..
Maybe he knows that my friends are looking at him too,so he get up from there and say bye..
then he go to i dunno where..

I enjoy the moment with him today after the last time he hold my hand because they're so cold..
Yeaa our class is so damn cold..
Actually I've tried to forget him since last semester,and it works for while..
but today i find it hard to pretend I don't like him..
Huah..i wish you're mine..i wish :(

-Another sweet memories from him then :)-

No comments:

Post a Comment